Another My Brother’s Kitchen! This time making some BIG sandwiches with cheese crust.
Each sandwich had it’s own goodies inside, anything from chicken salad to slow cooked short ribs and cole slaw smashed together in between delicious Bubs and Grandma’s bread.
Matt wanted to show these young adults how to make a cheese crust. Here it is:
CHEF’S TIP: CHEESE CRUST SANDWICH
- Heat a teflon pan over medium flame
- Sprinkle either Parmesan or Cheddar Cheese on the pan and put a thick bread slice on top, pressing it down
- the cheese acts as a fat, but take care not to use other cheese which will separate and make a mess
- Put goodies on top of bread, and once cheese is toasty, put another thick slice on top
- Sprinkle cheese on top of this layer and flip, press down
- Cook until the cheese has made a crunchy crust on your bread slice